Tour Our Collection
Interested in a private tour with us?
While our collection is not open to the public, we do offer private tours to car clubs and charities. There is no tour fee, but we do however require a donation to one of our approved charities or organizations, as well as a minimum of 30 people on the tour. Please inquire below for more information.
* All additional charities must be pre-approved prior to any tour.
Discover and be Taken Back to Yesteryear
Be transported throughout the lives and treasured locations of the collection’s founders Tom and Diane Day…
- Mayberry Revisited: A Mayberry facade complete with Floyd’s Barbershop and Wally’s Service Station
- Mustang Corral: Wrangled for your enjoyment is a team of Mustangs ranging from the 60’s to today
- Scott’s Diner: Founders Tom and Diane Day recreate the place where they first met
- Vettes for Vets: A tribute to military heroes is a must see… the most horsepower in any corner of Southern California